With over three decades of combined real estate experience, J+J Team Homes
provide our clients with exceptional service.
We offer comprehensive and detailed local real estate knowledge. The creative and strategic insight we provide the buyers and the sellers as part of our concierge services doesn’t end at the point of sale. From the time you sit down with us, you can rest assured that every detail will be considered. We built our brand on four main principles: Trust, Ethics, Execution and Success. Let us start helping you today.
J+J Team Homes
Seller Concierge Services
- Disclosure Package Creation
- Pre-inspection Services
- Weekly Market Comparable Reports on Bay Area Home Prices
- Home Stager
- What Not to Fix when Selling a House
- Home Preparation
- Social Media
- Property Showings
- Buyer Screening
- Escrow Management
- Inspection Reports
- Identify the best time to sell a House
- Competition/houses Sold Near Me
- Selling House As Is
- Home Repairs
- Digital Marketing
- Print Marketing
- Open Houses
- Property Valuation
- Off-Market Opportunities
- Contract Negotiation
A Seller’s Journey
J+J Team Homes Seller Concierge Services are broken down into three phases:
Steps: 1 – 3
Steps: 4 – 8
3. Closing Contact Negotiations + Escrow Management
Steps: 9 – 10
We want to ensure our sellers are protected by providing all prospective buyers a full and complete disclosure package. With our seller’s input, we complete all required disclosures regarding the history and condition of your home so you can sell your house.
- We pay upfront for all required seller inspection reports.
- Create an online access link to the disclosure package.
- Provide pre-inspection services and advice. We provide our client with tips for how to sell your home.
- Prepare the listing documentation and other required disclosure package forms.
After conversations with our sellers, we identify the best time to sell a house. If deemed necessary, we will bring in our home stager. During the sale, we provide our clients with a weekly summary and host scheduled calls to go over market activity.
We make the following arrangements for marketing:
- Prior to listing, have professional photos and drone video of your home done. Then create:
- a virtual tour, as well as a 3D virtual walk-through tour.
- a dedicated website for your home.
- Online Marketing and Print Advertising (included in our fee) *
- Magazines: International Luxury, M, Luxe, Punch, and/or Gentry/Gazette
- Print: Daily News and its affiliates.
- List your home on MLS. Ensure your listing is placed on all affiliated online platforms in terms of Bay Area real estate.
- Marketing Campaign will include (but not limited to):
- J+J Team Homes Social Media posts, including paid social media campaign
- A full-color flier and e-flier with QR code. Flier will Include a professional floor plan created for your home.
- Target buyer communities, exclusive C-level executives email list, and Venture Capitalist exclusive email list.
* depending on print schedule and availability based on our timing
We will also make the following arrangements with Bay Area real estate agents prior to touring the home with potential buyers:
- All buyers will be pre-screened, and tours will be conducted with an agent present at all times.
- Agent-to-agent outreach: ‘On’ and ‘Off-Market’ Opportunities
- Network and connect with South Bay Area real estate agents who have sold comparable homes within the last year to ID buyers who are still in the market.
- Follow Up:
- Gather market and pricing feedback on the home.
3. Closing CONTRACT NEGOTIATION + ESCROW MANAGEMENT
We will negotiate with the buyers and the buyer’s agent to get the most favorable contract terms including, price, close of escrow timing, rent-back, contingencies, etc. Once we are in contract, we will manage and monitor the escrow process.
- We provide a final walk through checklist before you close on your property.
- Click here for a copy of the checklist
REMINDER: Our relationship never ends with the sale of your home. We are here to help you with everything to do with your home and its sale. This includes moving (purging, packing, donating, trucks and more), recommendations for contractors (painters, landscapers, masons, etc) and much more.
If you are moving out of the area, we are also happy to connect you with real estate agents in other areas as well.