Choice Suburban Park Location on a Large Lot
351 Hedge Road, Menlo Park
Welcome to one of the best-kept secrets in Menlo Park – the Suburban Park neighborhood, where community and convenience seamlessly blend. This idyllic, tree-lined neighborhood offers a tranquil escape. And nowhere more so than at 351 Hedge Road. Nestled in the heart of the community with a backyard bordering the 21-acre Flood Park complete with playgrounds, picnic areas, and trails.
One of the finest aspects of Suburban Park is its vibrant sense of community. It thrives through myriad thoughtfully organized events year-round. From festive neighborhood gatherings to cultural and holiday celebrations, Suburban Park is renowned for its strong sense of togetherness.
Just one mile away is Starbucks, a grocery store, and a variety of restaurants for urban convenience. Plus, Highway 101 is ever-so-convenient along with tech centers like Meta headquarters just across the freeway. With its warm and welcoming community, timeless appeal, potential for renovation, unbeatable location, and access to excellent Menlo Park schools, this is indeed a very special place to call home.
Summary of the Home
- Classic appeal in desirable Suburban Park
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
- Approximately 1,300 square feet
- Large lot of approximately 6,930 square feet
- Ready to move in and enjoy or renovate for the future
- Borders 21-acre Flood Park
Details of the Home
- Charming curb appeal with deep front yard, brick walkway, and covered porch
- Freshly painted inside and out; patterned vinyl or hardwood floors
- Spacious living room with fireplace
- Formal dining room with updated lighting and glass-paned door to the rear yard
- Eat-in kitchen features all wood cabinetry with tiled countertops and backsplashes plus gas range and refrigerator
- Primary suite has a walk-in closet, second closet, and en suite bath with updated vanity and glass-enclosed tiled shower
- Two bedrooms served by a bath with updated vanity, tub with overhead shower, and crisp white tile finishes
- Attached 2-car garage with sink and washer/dryer
- Private rear yard, bordering Flood Park, with trellis-covered patio, lawn, and lots of space for gardening
- Menlo Park schools: Encinal Elementary, Hillview Middle, and Menlo-Atherton High (buyer to verify)
For more on Suburban Park, click here.
- Single Family Home
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 6,930 sqft
- Floor Area is 1,300 sqft
Whats in the area?Markets
Contact JJ Teams About this property
About This Property